I recently saw this infographic from iluvlearning.com and it was created by MoneyMax.ph. It’s all about the 10 Money Principles Kids Should Learn. All parents should teach these principles because it is very important for kids to learn so that they will control their financial life when they start earning money.
10 Money Principles Kids Should Learn
1. FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS YOUR CHOICE
Choose to grow up financially free.
2. Creating FINANCIAL FREEDOM is a Matter of Developing the RIGHT HABITS
Develop and establish financial habits early on in life.
3. PAY YOURSELF FIRST
Put your money to work for you to get and stay wealthy.
4. It’s Better to Tell Your Money WHERE TO GO Than Ask WHERE IT WENT
Know where your money is going and plan how much you spend and save each month.
5. ASSETS Feed You, LIABILITIES Eat You
Remember that assets put money in your pocket and liabilities take money out of your pocket.
6. DON”T PUT ALL Your FINANCIAL EGGS into One Basket
Invest wisely in Three Pillars of Wealth, stock market, real estate and business.
7. SAVE EARLY, SAVE OFTEN
It’s not compound interest but compound growth effect of investing that helps people get rich and become financially free.
8. It’s Not HOW MUCH MONEY You Make That’s Important
It’s about learning to better manage and invest money that you already have.
9. Money Is a Tool to Reach Your Dreams
Money is not the end result, but it is the tool to help you build financial freedom and security.
10. Make Money GROW By Putting It to Work for You
Invest and put your money to work for you to produce ongoing cash flow and have more money coming in than going out.
Please do share this to your friends.