Thank you for visiting PinoyAndMoney.com! I hope and pray that you will get a lot of knowledge about investing in the Philippine stock market today by reading all the pinoy and money tutorials below.
I also want to congratulate you because of your intention to learn on how to invest and taking action even if you are new in the world of investing.
Do you know that only 1% of Filipinos are investing in the stock market today? Yes, that is true. So it is really a good start for you.
My dream is to share all my knowledge about investing and at the same time learns from you.
So let’s get started!
COL Financial Guide
The COL Financial (formerly known as Citiseconline.com) is my online stockbroker. I have been using their platform since 2010 and I am very happy using their service. You need a stockbroker to be able to invest in the Philippine Stock Market.
- How to open a COL Financial Account?
- How to login into your COL Financial Account?
- How to fund your COL Financial account?
- How to buy your first stock in COL Financial Account?
- What is Easy-Investment-Program (EIP) of COL Financial?
- COL Financial fees and charges when buying and selling
- How to open a COL Financial Account for OFW?
- How to sell your shares in COL Financial Account?
These articles will help you understand how the stock market works for an average Filipinos like us. Investing in the stock market needs mind setting and goal setting. That is why it is really important to know your Goal first before investing so that you will always be motivated no matter what happens.
- What is Stock? A Filipino style Explanation
- Why peso-cost-averaging is your best friend?
- How do I make money in the Philippine Stock Market?
Joining the Truly Rich Club was the best investment that I did because of the value that the club provides. Bo Sanchez is the founder of the Club. He is my mentor not just in financial aspect but also in spiritual and health aspect of my life.
- Truly Rich Club – Why you should invest now!
- Truly Rich Club Review – Money Cost Averaging
- Truly Rich Club Review – Bo Sanchez Stocks Update January 2013
These tutorials and articles will help you in achieving your financial goal. If you haven’t subscribed to our email newsletter please do so and thank you for liking our facebook fanpage.
Please share this website to all your friends and family so that we can increase the number of Filipino investors from 1% to 10%.
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. By Jim Rohn”